...ancient words of new wisdom live, breathe
as i am born to become a living poem...

Monday, July 28, 2008

a warm weekend

Yes, a warm weekend, but certainly not weather-wise. Lately, the weather has been ultra crappy. The warmth came from people and doing cozy'ish things. Jon took Kelly, myself, and Faith on an exertion to the best yarn shop in New Brunswick, about an hour away from here, where he bought me some 100% silk yarn for a wrap I plan to make. Don't you wish you could reach in and touch this stuff? Remember, it's SILK!


Last week Kelly came over for one of our knitting dates and on Sunday I got to see her finished sweater. Isn't this photo great? Her hubby took it in their "backyard".


I finished an old knitting project and then Faith took some pics for my Ravelry.com page. She did great in taking the photos.


I started a new sweater, in the most gorgeous green. It's good to be doing some personal knitting again.


I finished the weekend by making some fish chowder which Jon claims is the best he's ever had. Not bad for a girl who doesn't love to cook.

No comments: