...ancient words of new wisdom live, breathe
as i am born to become a living poem...

Sunday, September 28, 2008

submit to it and grow, resist it and miss the opportunity...

Autumn has arrived and things will soon begin to look like they've either gone to sleep or died. Personally, I'm having an internal spring. The last 4 seasons have brought sorrow, anger, resentment, and even hatred (a first for me). Even so, just as winter births spring, it also brought good thing after good thing. Out of decomposition can come rich nutrient filled soil to grow strong in.
“All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost." ~ J.R.R. Tolkien

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One of my most favorite quotes... I actually painted this on above the door of my house... beautiful.