...ancient words of new wisdom live, breathe
as i am born to become a living poem...

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

it's just life

You know what would be a really really gross outcome of my post from yesterday? If people thought it was cool that this happens to me. It's not cool. It's not a reflection on me or my worthiness. That's laughable. It's a mystery. It's life. At the same time it's not unusual. I think it's just a matter of learning to pick up signals. Like if a person you know comes to mind out of nowhere. Or there's someone you just can't get out of your mind. Maybe you're being provoked to pray, even if it's as simple as hoping they are doing well and not a "formal" prayer. And the list of possibilities goes on.

I'm a lowly thing. I'm despised. I'm still chosen.
He chose the lowly things of this world and the despised things--and the things that are not--to nullify the things that are. ~ 1 Corinthians 1:28

No comments: