...ancient words of new wisdom live, breathe
as i am born to become a living poem...

Saturday, May 9, 2009

oh the time we waste

"let there be light"
by MaritereCR

Lately, without any effort on my part, I've caught wind of people dissing the emergent church movement. I say bring it on. Frankly, I'm seriously sick and tired of people sitting around conversing about how the church should or should not function etc. Heck I've even done it a little on here lately.

Snore....yawn....eyes rolling....it's totally and completely irrelevent to reality. While some people SIT on their asses philosophizing, other people are out there being Jesus.

That's all I wanted to say. :o)

3 comments:

Hella said...

i agree big time!!!

L. said...

hands clapping, and clapping!!!
L.

Anonymous said...

amen woman. amen.