...ancient words of new wisdom live, breathe
as i am born to become a living poem...

Friday, November 21, 2008

"I did not know I was on a search for passionate aliveness. I only knew I was lonely and lost and that something was drawing me deeper beneath the surface of my life in search of meaning. There is a hunger in people to go to those deep depths; to know that our lives are sacred; that our hearts are truly capable of love. It is a yearning to be all the we can be. A longing for what is real." ~ Anne Hillman, The Dancing Animal Woman

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Heidi; you've created a beautiful webpage. Anne Hillman, www.annehillman.net

Heidi said...

Thanks Anne, and thank you so much for articulating what I experienced personally a year or so ago in your lovely quote!