...ancient words of new wisdom live, breathe
as i am born to become a living poem...

Friday, October 24, 2008

TGIF


I love fridays. It means drinking without worrying about having to get up early the next morning, watching shows or a movie, reeeeelaxing. The house is freshly clean cuz my pal Kelly came over for some knitting, chatting, tea sipping, and sweet eating. I have supper all done, I'm talking chicken, potatoes, and veggies. An avid cook I am not. I can cook, but in my fantasy world, I'd have a cook that appears out of no where around 2pm, makes a gourmet dinner, a zero calorie all natural gourmet dessert, cleans up, and then vapourizes into thin air only to repeat the process all over again the following day.

Tomorrow night we eat like kings at Wendy and Andy's artsy house, drink once again, and laugh lots. We haven't done that in ages, I wonder if we'll recognize each other?!

It's sunny this evening and the woods are calling Jon, so we're about to take off (after snagging me a coffee at Irving). I'll knit on the way there and enjoy the old highway where the river, trees and farm land never fail to delight me.
"Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower." ~ Albert Camus

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Fridays for the same reason! Yay to Saturday morning lay ins! I hope you wore your "Don't Shoot Me Hat" when you went out with Jon! Say hi to Wendy from me and have a great evening.